This program is awesome for beginners with plenty of tips and colorful screen shots. I can’t believe how incredibly helpful this program is. Everything I needed to get my business started was in the book. Personally, I feel that all new beginner businesses could benefit from this program. All I can do is advertise this great product. Enjoy learning and growing your business successfully.
The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
You are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users when it comes to creating a website.
Word Press was originally designed for news-oriented sites. And, because of its ease of use and flexibility, people are now using it to create all kinds of websites.
First of all, the problem is, most Word Press sites aren’t really “news sites”. The average user doesn’t know how to use the Word Press Menu function, either. As well as, static pages to create a website with a logical navigation and best content layout.
Here Are Some FACTS:
Not every WordPress site should be organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts. Also, WordPress is not just for blogs.
Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages. Furthermore, they cause their important content and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
Traditional static website owners shy away from using Word Press. Mainly, because they assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
Therefore, existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
Additionally, the WP Starter Guide is not only the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress. It will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality. Hence, your content is organized in the most logical way for your visitors.
Furthermore, If you are intimidated by WordPress, this guide will make learning a breeze!
What Does The Word Press Guide Include?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Also, Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, and security. Also, customizing common elements of your blog(header, stylesheet, etc.)
– Additionally, an entire chapter true to layout that will help you make your WordPress site. It’s easier to navigate using static pages and improve your site’s search engine usage.
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header.
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar.
– Lots of colorful screenshots for pictures and easy reading.
– Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds.
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest Word Press site to improve the page views per visitor.
– FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated, so I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
– People who want to learn how to use Word Press (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Existing Word Press users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics